Linen Care Tips
Linen Pyjamas Care Recommendations
- Before washing, turn the product inside out and wash at a temperature not exceeding 30-40 degrees with a spin speed of no more than 600
- We advise you to use liquid detergents, as they clean the laundry more gently.
- After washing, we recommend that you shake the both shirt and pants or shorts and hang them evenly. It is better to iron from the wrong side of slightly damp linen.
- We do not recommend washing together with other items, using bleaches and aggressive detergents and drying in a tumble dryer.
- Following these simple guidelines, linen pyjamas will retain their original look for a long time and will be a great option for sleep, home, city or nature.
- We are sure our linen clothes will bring you comfort, convenience and positive emotions. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be happy to help you.
Wishing you sleepy nights and pleasant awakenings!
Factory of Sleep