If you are here, it means that you are well aware of the problem of waking up in a good mood and with high levels of energy. I believe you won’t be surprised that a lot of people of today’s society face this problem.
The world we live in is full of stressful situations; day after day we experience a lot of emotions. And sometimes our body is unable to recover for the night (even if a sleep was deep and restful), that is why a morning awakening becomes a real challenge.
We would like to give the most efficient, in our opinion, tips that can turn a morning awakening into a pleasant start of your day.
1. The first and the main tip relates to a sleep mode. Every body lives according to its internal body clock – biorhythms. They are closely related to the external factors such as a sun light, for example, that provide regulation of the hormonal system in their turn. You have probably heard about such hormones as melatonin and cortisol. And it is these guys that are responsible for falling asleep and awakening. Melatonin as a sleep hormone starts its production in the afternoon, by 8:00 p.m., after the sunset. It is highly sensitive to the light and is destroyed under its influence. As regards cortisol, it helps to awake due to melatonin decrease and it peaks in the morning hours. Based on this information, try to stick to a bed-time mode at the same time, let’s say, by 10:00 p.m., when melatonin leads. In this case, the organism can rejuvenate during the night and the morning awakening will be much more pleasant.
2. The first tip leads to the second. We have already discussed that melatonin is destroyed under the sunlight influence. But it’s not only the sunlight that has a negative influence on its production. Ultraviolet is not less harmful. That is why we propose you to try to take all your gadgets away at least a few hours before the sleep. Let this guy do its work ;)
3. Make a rule to wake up before 8:00 a.m. and not to sleep for a long time. This tip can be connected with the production of another hormone - a cortisol this time. Our body is very smart and perfect, try to listen to it.
4. When setting an alarm put your phone away from your bed. This far so you should get out of your bed to turn it off. In this case not only your brain, but your body as well will have to wake up. If it doesn’t wake you up, make a ‘cockroach’ exercise. While on your back, put your hands and feet up and shake them for 10-15 seconds in turn. This exercise will help not only to wake up, but will run your lymphatic flow.
5. In order to make your awakening pleasant, create your own morning ritual. Let it be a shower or yoga (or better both) – it’s up to you! Charge your body with positive and good emotions.
As you see, nothing to it. The main is to start. Step by step, tip by tip. Trust yourself, trust your body and the result won’t take long.