Cotton Bedding Care Tips
Cotton Bedding Care Recommendations
- We recommend the first warm machine wash at 30°C and later at max 40°C and spinning at 600-700 rpm
- Fill the washing machine only 2/3 full so that the laundry is properly rinsed. It is advisable to turn the pillowcases and duvet cover inside out before washing.
- Take the laundry out of the washing machine immediately after washing. Hang to dry. Then it is much easier to iron.⠀
- We do not recommend washing a natural bedding with synthetics as its fibres can cling to cotton fabric.⠀
- Do not use harsh detergents, especially those with bleach.
- When drying clothes in the machine, use the most delicate mode to avoid shrinkage of the fabric.
- Let your bedding sets give you so much needed comfort, rest and positive emotions. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com, we will be happy to help.
Wishing you sleepy nights and easy awakenings!
Factory of Sleep